PSGoodies Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to PSGoodies' new forums!
Register to start posting today!
Click HERE to return to PSGoodies

PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1

Go down 
+2
Soccerboy023
Drogba921
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogba921
Admin
Admin

Post Points : 169

PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 Empty
PostSubject: PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1   PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello Power Soccer Users!
Once again I’m here for another Monthly Recap full of PSGoodies News, Features and more!
First of all i must remind you that PSGoodies is looking for talented badge makers to join our team if you have at least 10 badges on the PSGoodies website, you can apply for a position as a badge maker on the team. If you think you are worth it, drop us a line of why we should pick you to: badgemakers@powerchallenge.com and the team will discuss if we think you deserve to be in the team… If you don’t make it, don’t worry! You will be put into the ‘Active Badge makers’ column on the left side of the ‘Badgemakers’ page We have 4 spots open for applicants. Right now the PSG team is: Plus1, Denmark212, Lostos, Vivasvan, Gaston0802, Alinenko, Ugotouzo, Drogba921 and a new member! (You will find out below) . All of our members are friendly patient individuals. Come and join us today!
Onto the Recap!
This month PSGoodies has had a total of Fifty-Five (55) Badges submitted and many more in our Email account to be examined. All of these badges are great, and you have all done a good job this month with badgemaking! All 55 badges are listed below, Aswell as a Poll for the best one.
Sausage by Vivasvan
Black Dragon by Choco69
van Nistelrooy by Vivasvan
Euro2012 by Radu97
Sword Kirby by Choco69
Innocent Kitty by Pinkpixie
Leprechaun by Pinkpixie
Santa Tux by Razvi_the_best
Queretaro FC by Pedro-chiva
Fluminense FC by guaynabo
Albanian Fed. by Baaaam
Tinkerbell by Pinkpixie
Easter Bunny by Pinkpixie
Anti Virus by xmexiclanx
C.A. Monarcas by Legionman
Young Eagle by Luise280995
Yin and Yang by tjcualgdlelehdpqetudf
Tazmania by Lostos
Bride by Pinkpixie
Atletico by uaisoccer
Avai F.C. by uaisoccer
Brazillian Flag by uaisoccer
C.F. Monterrey by Juliansalazar
Coritiba F.C. by Mrjohnson
Daffy Duck by Pinkpixie
Do not Drink by xmexiclanx
Slovan Liberec by Embr01l
Ituiutaba E.C. by uaisoccer
Lucky Card by xmericlanx
Náutico by mrjohnson
Slovenia Flag by Soccerboy023
Twitter by xmexiclanx
Gator Nation by Hotgluegun
Spongebob 3 by .aakashk9.
St. Patricks Day by Soccerboy023
Pot of Gold by Soccerboy023
Europa League by Serchcrew
German Assoc. by luise280995
Hamburger Chef by Soccerboy023
Venezuelan Fed. by Juliansalazar
Paraguayan Assoc. by Juliansalazar
Mitsubishi Logo by Soccerboy023
Madeira Flag by Skiljebo_man
Indios FC by Juliansalazar
Indian Badge by .aakashk9.
Fair Play by Juliansalazar
C.S. EMELEC by Juliansalazar
Baby Sam by Banned_star
Perry Platypus 2 by Lostos
FC Rubin Kazan by Vivasvan
Zombie by Soccerboy023
Worms by the-living-leg3nd
Ice Cream by Skiljebo_man
Cartoon Balloon By Soccerboy023
M.V.P by luise980995
All of these badges are great, But you get to decide which one is the best. Vote Below.
Badgemaker of the Month
This months badgemaker of the month is Pinkpixie! When Pink began badgemaking even she would say that she wasn’t the greatest, Lately she has turned into a badgemaking PRO. All of her badges coming into PSGoodies are amazing, and we love all of them. Some of her recent work includes: Bride, Easter Bunny (my favorite), Tinkerbell, Leprechaun, and Innocent Kitty (Cute). Well done Pinkpixie, and keep up the great badgemaking work!
I think we should give the monthly award to Pinkpixie for becoming a Badgemaking Pro! ~ Plus1
It takes alot to make Plus say that! Well done Pink!
New Badgemakers!
PSGoodies would like to welcome .aakashk9. to the team. A hardworking badgemakers who’s work just paid off. Welcome to the team mate, You’ll do great!
PSGoodies would also like to welcome Pinkpixie to the Team! A hardworking girl with a great talent!
We would like to give a shoutout to Skiljebo_man who just came back from a long break of badgemaking… As many would say, A Legend has returned.
Other News
●Are you an artist? Come help us out on our Doodle feature on our Chat. Come on down to xat.com/psgoodies and then type Doodle… Click it and start drawing!
●Are you clan less? Do you want a clan? Are you a Badge maker? Do you enjoy friendship? Do you like an active clan? Then -BM- is the Clan for you! Plus1 has developed a clan just for badge making, the badge makers clan. In this clan you will meet both pro and semi-pro badge makers and even new ones. All of us at the clan are devoted to making you a better badge maker, come and check out the clan at This link to see what it is all about.
PSGoodies in Numbers
Another Installment of PSGoodies in Numbers is on it’s way!
38,411 – Total Visits to PSGoodies
3579 – Number of Visits to PSGoodies during the month of March
2076 – Visits to PSGoodies from the leading brower, Firefox.
658 – The visits from the country that visits PSGoodies the most, USA.
3359 – Amount of times the Home Page has been viewed.
218 – The Amount of times PSGoodies has been searched on Google
61 – Times visited by Jayz.pl12 our Top Visitor
New Feature!
PSGoodies has a new feature – The forums. PSG thought it was time for a new way to communicate badges other than the Managing team and players page. We decided to make a set of forums. On these forums you will find everything needed for Badgemaking… Q&A’s, Tutorials, Videos, Badges, New Badges, PSGoodies Updates (SNEAK PEAKS BEFORE THEY COME OUT!). We also have a section for General Discussion and Suggestions (for the PSGoodies website) Come on down and visit at: www.psgoodies.webs.com/forums.htm or www.psgoodies.forummotion.com (suggested site – works best). Our staff team (for forums) is currently Plus1, Drogba921 and Alvcat. We are looking for more moderators, if you are 16+ you can see how to apply on the forums.
See you there!
~Drogba921 (FA (RA (PSGoodies)) PRA
Back to top Go down
https://psgoodies.forummotion.com
Soccerboy023
Badge Expert
Badge Expert

Post Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1   PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:20 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
dayo2009
dayo2009

Post Points : 86

PostSubject: Re: PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1   PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:26 pm

can I become one.? even tho I am not expert Iand I will begin to create badges
Back to top Go down
Niconator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Niconator

Post Points : 132

PostSubject: Re: PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1   PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 am

I think an update is necessary! xP

Very nice thread Drogba, many information! Smile
Do you make every month a "checkpoint" like this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerchallenge.com/
mikefroggy2
mikefroggy2

Post Points : 76

PostSubject: Re: PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1   PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Cool drogba, but I think you missed ONE thing...
Back to top Go down
juanca29
juanca29

Post Points : 51

PostSubject: Re: PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1   PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:34 am

Great thread Drogba, deviating slightly from the thread:
Do you think it would be a good idea to put the shields have been downloaded more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1   PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSGoodies Monthly Update Edition 1
Page 1 of 1